Generating affective commitment
Research suggests that employees are more likely to have high affective commitment when they feel supported by their manager and feel secure in their job, they find their work interesting and challenging and they are encouraged to see themselves as making an important contribution to the organisation.
- Support from organisation and manager
- Fair policies and procedures (Selection process, promotions, exit management)
- Employees given sense of self worth (promotions, appraisals, rewards)
- Employees values fit with organisation (employee involvement)
- Greater effort
- Willingness to go the „extra mile“
- Lower absenteeism
- Less likely to leave the organisation
- Start up
Learn more about our consulting services and arrange a personal, non-binding appointment.
Weiand Hospitality Consulting
Quartier Potsdamer Platz
Linkstraße 2, Level 8
10785 Berlin, Germany
Telefon: +49 30 700 12 7029
Would you like us to call you back? Just enter your phone number or your e-mail address.