About Thomas Weiand
Thomas is a senior hospitality manager with extensive leadership experience in Food & Beverage and Finance, coupled with a thorough understanding of internal and external forces which influence and shape the industry.
Thomas can offer his clients over 20 years of restaurant and hotel industry experience, strong leadership and operational capabilities, excellent financial skills, an MBA education (Financial strategy and creativity), effective interpersonal and change management skills, and an eye for details.
Before starting his consulting business, Thomas worked for several international hospitality organizations like Hilton, InterContinental, Kempinski and the Savoy Group. Thomas earned his MBA from The Open University in the United Kingdom.
Thomas lives in Berlin with his wife, two kids, two grandchildren and his English Setter Lenz.
Why Weiand Consulting?
We started our consulting company with the main purpose to provide comprehensive management know how for small and medium sized companies in an uncomplicated and understandable way. Supported by our international consulting network we are able to offer advice for the areas: Customer Focus, Service Excellence, Business- und Best-Practice-Research, People Management und Risk-Management.
We impart relevant knowledge situationally and assist executives to master the increasing complexity in the service sector, to seize new opportunities and to avoid risks. Our offers are aimed equally at owners, managers and executives from the hospitality, retail, healthcare, logistics, tourism and public administration sectors.
We only advise customers if we can guarantee high-quality, targeted advice. For this reason, we have built up a wide-ranging network of experts in Germany and abroad, with the help of which we can effectively assist our clients in the areas of tax consulting, auditing, restructuring and change management.
View our network
- Business plan analysis for a small Italian Bar
- Supply chain set up for Tempelhof Express Airline
- Whitepaper for Lufthansa
- Development of effective control structures for a big restaurant group
- Acting as managing directors for a big multi-unit restaurant
- Analysis of operational effectiveness for all F & B outlets for several Kempinski Hotels in Germany
- Brand Strategy development for a family owned wine estate
- Corporate strategy analysis for Starwood
- Cost benchmarking and improvement programs for various restaurants in Berlin
- Investment appraisal for a 4 Star Hotel in Berlin
- Support expansion strategy of a Luxury Retailer
- Healthcare-Marketplace / Design
- City Business Travel – Marketplace / Design
- Altberliner Weissbierstuben, Berlin
- CafeBar27, Berlin
- Marcellino, Berlin
- Reinhard`s im Nikolaiviertel, Berlin
- Reinhard`s Landhaus, Berlin
- Reinhard`s Kurfürstendamm, Berlin
- Reinhard`s im Kempinski, Berlin
- Theater Gastronomie, Berlin
- Hotel I31, Berlin
- Kempinski Bristol, Berlin
- Kempinski Taschenbergpalais, Dresden
- Kempinski Gravenbruch, Frankfurt
- Königliche Porzellan Manufaktur, Berlin
- KPM-Hotel, Berlin
- Tempelhof Express Airline
- Bar Alto Adige, Berlin
- Hotel Winchester Mansion, Kapstadt
- Deutscher Club, Kapstadt
- Weingut Klostermühlenhof, Hahnheim
Learn more about our consulting services and arrange a personal, non-binding appointment.
Weiand Hospitality Consulting
Quartier Potsdamer Platz
Linkstraße 2, Level 8
10785 Berlin, Germany
Telefon: +49 30 700 12 7029
Would you like us to call you back? Just enter your phone number or your e-mail address.